How to Apply
Step by Step Admissions Process
- Virtual Open Morning - meet the Head.
- Personal Tour (covid restrictions apply) - we recommend a personal tour of our school where you can focus on the areas you are interested in and ask any questions you may have.
Currently not on offer.
- Whole School Open Mornings - come and experience Chandlings
- Nursery Open Mornings - Stay and play
- Meet the Head Tour - Start with a coffee with Head followed by your own personal tour with our Year 6 pupils.
Early registration is essential to secure a place on our waiting list. Please fill in the Registration Form and return it to the school with the registration fee of £100 payable by bank transfer.
Taster Days & Assessments
Reception and Nursery
There is no formal assessment for entry into Nursery and Reception. Once registered the children can come and spend time with their class for Taster Mornings from 9-10.30am
Years 1- 6
Children are invited to spend a Taster Day with us, after they have registered, during which time they will complete assessments in English and Mathematics.
We offer places following the successful completion of our assessments. Once you receive our offer letter we will ask you to complete our acceptance documentation and to make the deposit payment (£500) to secure your child’s place with us. For nursery children, the deposit secures their place in Reception.
Our Welcome and Information Pack will be sent prior to joining Chandlings giving you all of the information you will need about starting at the School.
Further Information and Contact
For further information about how to apply, please contact:
tel: 01865 730771